Welcome to the Sakura Taisen Wiki, the free encyclopaedia dedicated to Sakura Taisen that anyone can edit!
The Sakura Taisen Wiki, founded on April 16, 2008, currently has 229 articles.
From all the editors here at the Sakura Taisen wiki, thank you for your contributions!
Who is your favorite character for the Paris Kagekidan?
Want to affiliate with us?
If you would like to become an affiliated site, please contact an administrator.
- the release date of Shin Sakura Taisen in Japan will be December 12nd, 2019
- new information on Shin Sakura Taisen reveals more characters including Sumire Kanzaki as manager of the Great Imperial Theater and commander of the Flower Division.
- A new Sakura Taisen is announced as Project Sakura Wars,is coming for the PS4 in Spring 2020
- Project X Zone 2 will released in the West in Fall 2015 and will also include Sakura Taisen characters Erica Fontaine and Ichiro Ogami.
- Project X Zone will be released worldwide in June-August 2013. Project X Zone is a crossover game for the the 3DS and includes Sakura Taisen characters.
- Sakura Wars V coming to North America Spring of 2010!
- Not sure where to start?
- Improving articles
- Article Stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Wanted Pages - These are articles that are redlinked throughout the wiki.
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is also possible.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- The recent activity shows you what's happening on our wiki right now.
- Spoilers are to be expected!
- Please refer to a brief summary of the guidelines for writing articles and uploading images.
- No fanart of any kind are allowed in the articles.
- Any edit wars should be avoided by talking with each other in a civil manner.
"Whaa!? That's not true!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.